Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
1:00pm: Windows 11: Personalization & Power Settings
Thursday, September 28, 2023, 1:00 PM until 2:30 PM
Silicon Room (Computer Club Classroom)
Registration is closed - Event is full and Waitlist is full
Windows 11: Windows Personalization & Power Settings
Windows 11 may, at first, look different to former Windows 10 users. But your can easily change the user interface to work like you want or need to work.
This class uses hands-on exercises to demonstrate:
- Personalizing the Taskbar
- Personalizing the Quick Action area
- Power settings – what do they do and why should you care
- Windows settings – changes you can make to enhance how your computer displays text
- Windows settings – accessibility changes for those with hearing difficulties
- How to add Bluetooth devices like printers, keyboards, headphones, mice, etc.
- How to connect to Wi-Fi networks
- How to Install and Uninstall apps
- Changing the date/time and calendar displays
Attendance in the class “Introduction to PCs or a working knowledge of The Windows Task Bar and The Windows Start Menu. Bring a flash drive to download the class presentation
COURSE ENROLLMENT- Enrollment for this class is limited to 6 students. If you find you can no longer attend this class, BE SURE TO CANCEL so someone else can take your place. How? Login to the Website. Go to CLASSES > CLASS CALENDAR and click on the class. Click the CANCEL REGISTRATION button and confirm.