Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
1:00pm: Windows 11: File Explorer & File Management
Wednesday, September 27, 2023, 1:00 PM until 2:30 PM
Silicon Room (Computer Club Classroom)
Registration is closed - Event is full and Waitlist is full
Windows 11: File Explorer & File Management
This class is perfect for the PC computer novice as well as those users who have upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and are having trouble “finding things” or need to organize the clutter on their computers.
This class uses hands-on exercises to demonstrate:
- Creating new folders
- Creating new files
- Moving files & folders around
- Renaming files & folders
- Copy & paste
- Resizing how the files appear on your monitor (minimizing, maximizing, dragging edges to change file display
- Best practices for organizing all the information on your computer
- How to determine if you’re running out of space
- Options for storing files & folders
- How the Recycle Bin works
- Working with multiple files at the same time
- How to “find” information stored on your computer
- What are “file extensions” and what do they mean
Attendance in the class “Introduction to PCs or a working knowledge of The Windows Task Bar and The Windows Start Menu. Bring a flash drive to download the class presentation.
COURSE ENROLLMENT- Enrollment for this class is limited to 6 students. If you find you can no longer attend this class, BE SURE TO CANCEL so someone else can take your place. How? Login to the Website. Go to CLASSES > CLASS CALENDAR and click on the class. Click the CANCEL REGISTRATION button and confirm.