Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
1:00pm Ring Home Security Devices
Tuesday, October 22, 2019, 1:00 PM until 2:30 PM
Silicon Room (Computer Club Classroom)
Registration cancellations will be accepted
An Affordable Home Security System You Can Install Yourself
You’ve probably seen the commercials on TV about the “Ring” doorbell with video and talk that lets you see and communicate with the person at your door. Well the doorbell is just the beginning. There is a multitude of devices from door and window sensors, motion detectors, stick up cameras and much more.
We'll review a number of these devices and go over how you set the system up.
- Ring Alarm puts whole-home security at your fingertips. Get alerts on your smart phone when doors or windows open or motion is detected.
- Optional 24/7 professional monitoring is just $10/month. No contracts or cancellation fees.
- Manage Ring Alarm and other Ring products—including Ring Doorbell—with the Ring app.
- Customize Ring Alarm for your needs. Add components at any time for whole home protection.
- Easily setup Ring Alarm in minutes—without tools or professional installation.
- The 5-piece starter kit includes a base station, contact sensor, motion detector, keypad, and range extender.
- Works with Alexa to arm, disarm, and check the status of your Ring Alarm security system with your voice.
I will be distributing handouts to the classroom computers, so remember to bring your thumb drive so you can copy the handouts and take them home with you.