Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
11:00 EZ MAC for Beginners
E Z MAC
COURSE PREREQUISITES -
- Have a working MAC or laptop at home for regular practice.
- While in class, you can work on a classroom MAC or BRING your own MAC laptop.
- It’s best if you have the latest Mac operating system (MAC OS Sierra 10.12, or later) on your computer or laptop.
- Five 75 minute sessions
- For those who are new to Mac or beginners
- Orientation to the classroom and getting your MAC on the classroom network.
- How to use a thumb drive
- What’s where on the MAC
- Smorgasbord of what is where on a Mac and what it does
- Beginning email
- Sending and receiving email
- Email attachments
- There's An App for That
- Lots of surprises built in
- Practice, practice, practice
- Q and A
COURSE MATERIALS -
- Know your user name and passwords.
- Bring a 4GB Flash aka Thumb aka USB drive with at least 2GB of free space to class. You will be given a current set of files used in class.
- Please email the instructor to let the instructor know if you will want to be assigned to a SBCC Mac classroom computer or if you will be bringing your own laptop.
- If you need special accommodations, let the instructor know in an email when you register for the class.
INSTRUCTOR - Barbara Barr
See the Contact Us page on club website for my contact information.
Friday, October 6, 2017, 11:00 AM until 12:30 PM
Silicon Room (Computer Club Classroom)
Registration cancellations will be accepted until Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 12:00 AM