Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
09:00 Using Family Tree Maker 2017
Family Tree Maker 2017
CLASS LOCATION - Silicon room at the HOA2 Arts and Crafts Center
COURSE DESCRIPTION – Four 75 minute classes.
You will learn:
- How to start your tree from scratch or GEDcom file
- How to add members to a family
- How to add a second spouse
- How to show step-children or adopted children
- How to use tips from Ancestry.com or FamilySearch.org
- How to add sources
- How to add photos or documents
COURSE MATERIALS - Students should have a personal Flash or Jump drive.
INSTRUCTOR - Gloria Quigg
See the Contact Us page on club's website for the instructor's contact information.
Tuesday, October 3, 2017, 9:00 AM until 10:30 AM
Silicon Room, Computer Club Classroom
Registration cancellations will be accepted until Monday, October 2, 2017 at 12:00 AM